Thursday 22 October 2009

Cold Grey day

So Last night was better than the last but I woke up many times in pain, mainly from flu jab, but did find it hard to turn over. Also had really bad tinnitus :(
This morning had headache and felt sick but i think thats due to one of my drugs.
Today I have done one thing on my to do list, (print of my charts to keep logs of what I do and pain) not sure what to do next arms and legs are not great today so I might just try and tidy up a little bit on and off during the day.
Oh just remembered I have really painful sides if i put my hand on my hips that area so I better drink a bit more might be my kidneys

Well extra painkiller helped a bit but it still was a more painful day than normal, did managed to get out to take megs into the field.
Had a nap too obviously needed it, but hope it doesn't effect my sleep tonight. Least i've rested for tomorrow, going to a shop with a firend :)

Haven't fancied anything to eat have managed little snacks so off to have something better

No comments:

Post a Comment