Thursday 24 March 2011

The great escape

Here is one of my chickens trying to escape, she thought twice when she saw Megan running towards her !




I'm off to London to the Idea home show today, going with my brother and staying the night, which reminds me of ear plugs !, then on Firday just planning to look aound London for a bit. Yesturday I have to ring the train company to organise ramps to get on the train, another hurdle for the disabled you have to plan it down on the excect min, eventhough I explanined I have no idea what time I would be comming back on the train, so I just said 2pm, I bet I will get a grumpy old man complaining when I arrive ealier or later depending on the day i'm having grrrr. Luckily my brother can just lift the chair if needed and I cn jump out but then you get all the looks of 'oh look she can walk' lol

I've also started to qult the quilt i started months ago, after hand sewing numours hexangans together I am not putting it all together, so far so go just need to work out the edging I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment