Tuesday 29 March 2011

I am alive

I know its been a few day, better than a year though lol.

So quick life update :

London, had a fantastic time with my brother he pushed me all around the back streets of London tryng to find places he loves to go. He too me to a fab rsturant that had the most amazing food, which will now be my birthday place, i will also be marrried there however a man is needed for that lol WE go on great both agreed on plans with in seconds. Ideal home show wasn't that great for what I wanted. My brother now hates curbs and people who get in the way he was tempted to get peoples ankles at times lol i nearly pressed for the automatic door to open once with someone leaning against it but thought i should warn her, my brother say why lol. We even saw the bloke who does channel 4 news in the back of a car reading the paper. On friday we hit westfield and he got a camera i was a good girl i saved my pennies.

So on Saturday erm what did i do erm *clock sound for thinking time*
Oh yeah I was mean to rest but I was awaken at 6 am in pain so I got up, my was mum planning to go to my other brothers for the day, she was worried about having a coughing fit while driving, so I drove he there. I then went with my brother and mum and nephew to the shops I went to B&Q and got some wallpater and things for crafty ideas. Then we went back and the rest of them when to a garden center I stayed and had a nice sleep and break from my annoying borther who does my head in lol

Sunday I can't remeber think i just chilled out. and Yesurday I slept and then took my mum to the Drs and then for an x-ray.

So I am amzaised I can walk as driving normally sets of my knees and hips, so my new car with hand controls is working. I am in pain with my mouth and fibro and sidefects of the pain killers but that will improve.

My plan today is to hoever out the car, stop it smelling from when Megan was car sick yesturday and make a to do list.

Have a good day

p.s where has spring gone ?

No comments:

Post a Comment