Wednesday 23 March 2011

How all mornings should start

Sceens like this really help when you wake up at 7 am with hip pain and neck ache. I am so lucky to live where I do.




I'm off to London tomorrow to the Ideal home show with my brother, I think he will have a shock how life can be with a wheelchair user, i'm lucky enough to only need a wheelchair for long distances and if i'm out all day. So today will be full of sorting out what to take as were staying the night, going to London for day trips is not on the plan for some time I think, also I have to phone the railway to say I need help to get on the train. I think I will try and look at my family tree too as some 3/4th cousin has got back in touch so I need to refresh my brain.

I hope all of you have a good weather and a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment