Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sun is still shinning :D

Well after waking up at 11 am with no help from medication, I have rested most of the morning.
Today is a good day as I have just pre booked a cruise to NY and Canada for Next year, I will find out if I have got a disabled cabin on the 2rd of April, I have been wanting to do this cruise for 10 years now and its the first time I can book it as I know I won't be working, as in past years I was working in school and this cruise is always in Sept, also I will be well enough to actually enjoy it. I can't wait to be zomming around central park in my chair and i might even run over a famous person lol
I have been to NY 3 times before so I have done most of the things I wanted too appart form the Statue of Libery so that will be on the to do list, then I will be a ride around taking in the sights and sounds of NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment